Naruto Powerline RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Powerline RPG

...Attack the Villages as a Rogue or as the Akatsuki, or defend it as a Village Ninja. Take place in the Chuunin Exams, or teach the Genin coming up...Which will you choose? ...it's your choice...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

site choices

Go down 
3 posters

whish site should i make?
gotham city tales
site choices I_vote_lcap20%site choices I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
naruto:last wars of the shinobi
site choices I_vote_lcap60%site choices I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
school rumble
site choices I_vote_lcap0%site choices I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DBZ:new warriors
site choices I_vote_lcap0%site choices I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
X-Men: forever
site choices I_vote_lcap20%site choices I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Baki
Genin
Genin
Baki

site choices Empty
PostSubject: site choices   site choices I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 pm

okay so i have a few ideas to create a new site but cant decide which so i decided to make a poll and in a few weeks i will close the poll and make the site maybe two if its popular. the titles are in bold and undline and descriptions are underneath.

gotham city: tales of the night
bruce wayne is dead.....gotham villains are now stepping into a fight over the city and now new heros must rise to the challenge. will gotham ever escape fear of the dark?

naruto: last war of the shinobi
naruto finally brings saskue home all should be well. toghter along with thew support of the sand and leaf villages they completley anilate the sound village. now the other nations fear the sand and leaf alliance and now a deadly arms race has began

school rumble RPG
new school, new loves, new rumbles, a RPG love and fighting forum. ten years after the famous manga.

DBZ:new warriors
the Z fighters have all but died peacefuly after years of protecting earth and earth is well aware of the sayains that live among them. but a new evil has been lurking in the shadows and now the new Z fighters must stand toghter or join the darkness that is to follow.

X-men: forever
the X-men are in the fight of their lives, the mutant registration act, the brotherhood, all their is to a X-men forum
Back to top Go down
Natukei
Admin
Natukei

site choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: site choices   site choices I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm

2,3, or 5
Back to top Go down
https://narutopwrline.rpg-board.net
Baki
Genin
Genin
Baki

site choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: site choices   site choices I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:37 pm

looks like naruto is winning on this one Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobo

site choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: site choices   site choices I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 pm

I thought you made a DBZ one called DBZ: New Legends.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Genin
Genin
Baki

site choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: site choices   site choices I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 pm

i did and your part of it arent you its a good siteand yeah.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

site choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: site choices   site choices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

site choices
Page 1 of 1