Naruto Powerline RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Powerline RPG

...Attack the Villages as a Rogue or as the Akatsuki, or defend it as a Village Ninja. Take place in the Chuunin Exams, or teach the Genin coming up...Which will you choose? ...it's your choice...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jsalos

Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin Empty
PostSubject: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm

k

Last edited by Jsalos on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm

k

Last edited by Jsalos on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Last edited by Jsalos on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirashi
Rotuo Leader
Rotuo Leader
Kirashi

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Denied.

1. Clan denied. Too OP
2. Get Alias on there. Even if you don't want one, you need to put it on and say n/a. I highly recommend that you do though. You are a S-Rank Missing nin.
3. Once you edit the clan thing, select 2 chakra types, and take away the jutsus that have chakra types that you don't have.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:24 pm

that isnt an op clan at all... Kakashi and all sahringan users can copy 5 elements, how is simply using them op?
Back to top Go down
Natukei
Admin
Natukei

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 am

Kirashi, explain to ME how his clan is OP.
Back to top Go down
https://narutopwrline.rpg-board.net
Kirashi
Rotuo Leader
Rotuo Leader
Kirashi

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 am

Sharingan users copy a chakra nature, and that is only if they are strong enough. But to have all types of chakra makes it almost impossible to use. One chakra type is more powerful that another, making it so that your opponent is always at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Natukei
Admin
Natukei

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:34 pm

OKay, I misunderstood the chakra usage. Yes, it does need to be edited. xD
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm

not all jutsu have an element, only elemental ninjutsu reliant users. Genjutsu, Dojutsu, puppetry, most kekkei genkai jutsu's are not put at a disadvantage andmy guy basically can only use elemental ninjutsu, no other techniques whatsoever (other than basics) Furhthermore, uchiha grants not only th ability to copy any element as kakashi has demonstrated, but on top of that it has kamui, amaterasu, tsukyomi, and the ability to watch your enemies in slow motion.... all of which are added... Additionally, Kakuzu was able to manipulate 5 elements by taking the hearts of enemies with ceraint elements, and he was killed without a huge amount of trouble. Also, even when not fighting against someone using elements, Kakashi has been shown to use fire, lightning, earth, AND water. Futhremore, give me a suggestion of what tl i could edit it too
Back to top Go down
Kirashi
Rotuo Leader
Rotuo Leader
Kirashi

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 am

Clan is denied. Remove it.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 am

screw it , i spent way to much time making that app, not bothering with this site.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Mizukage
Mizukage
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Fine, if you give up that easily then leave.

Nearly all ninjutsu attacks are elemental, so yes. It is WAY too OP. Honestly, you can't expect to get approved with that. Like someone said, you'd always be at an advantage and your opponent always at a disadvantage if they focus on ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
flaminskull

flaminskull

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Pendo you really should leave it this guy is a quitter I know that AND he makes Insanely OP chars and expects them to get approved in almost ALL of the Site's he joins
Back to top Go down
Kirashi
Rotuo Leader
Rotuo Leader
Kirashi

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 pm

It is true. On this site, you cant get away with OP stuff. And if you quit, noone will want you on the site. If you keep doing this, you will not be welcome at any sites. Arthas, don't expect to get whatever you want. So get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Natukei
Admin
Natukei

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 pm

*sigh* Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin   Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varian Wrynn- s-rank missing nin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Powerline RPG :: Administration :: Basket-
Jump to: