Naruto Powerline RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Powerline RPG

...Attack the Villages as a Rogue or as the Akatsuki, or defend it as a Village Ninja. Take place in the Chuunin Exams, or teach the Genin coming up...Which will you choose? ...it's your choice...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shigeki Nara {W.I.P}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flaminskull

flaminskull

Shigeki Nara {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Shigeki Nara {W.I.P}   Shigeki Nara {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 am

General Information:
Name: Nara, Shigeki

Nickname/Alias: Alias: Shadow

Looks: I'll add the pic later on my Bro's comp and don't have it here >.>

Personality:

Clan Information

Clan Name: Nara

Kekkei Genkai: The Nara clan do not have a Kekkei Genkai but instead have clan exclusive jutsu that allow them to manipulate shadow and use shadow jutsu such as the shadow imitation jutsu. Members of the Nara clan are also usually very intelligent and are good strategists.

Clan Symbol: Shigeki Nara {W.I.P} Nara_s11

Clan History: The Nara Clan (奈良一族, Nara Ichizoku) is known for their manipulation of shadows and tending of deer, which graze in a large area of Nara clan forest. They have kept a book with medicine preparations and effects for generations which imply they are skilled in the area of medicine. Among the medicine described in this book are the secret pills used by the Akimichi clan. The men from this family are very lazy, tend to be attracted to overbearing women, and are apparently geniuses.

The Nara clan seems to have a special relationship with the Akimichi clan and Yamanaka clan. For at least two generations, members of these three families have formed an "Ino-Shika-Cho trio," named after the first part of the names of the members. The Nara members are the Shika in the trio. "Ino," "Shika" and "Cho" are the names of three cards needed for a highly prized trick of "Inoshikacho" in the Hanafuda.

Rank Information:
Village: Kohonagakure

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:
Main:Ninjutsu
Sub:Kenjutsu

Elemental Type:
Main:Fire
Sub:Wind

Special Characteristics:

Items/Weapons:
Name: Shinkou Doragon-Rising Dragon
Appearence: Shigeki Nara {W.I.P} Masahi10
Special Abilities: You can put Wind and fire chakra into it to make it sharper and fire red hot. It is made of a Ore called Shade ore only found in one place and only about 3 pieces left which Shigeki plans to give to his future pupils. Shade ore can be made into any color It is extremely Flexible and as hard as adamant but also as light as a feather this makes it A S-rank weapon. another one is putting fire and wind chakra into it at the same time to make the blade sharper longer and hotter
Origin: Finding the Ore
Shigeki was just a little boy when he had accidently wandered into a weird cave Shigeki fell down and when he got up he couldn\'t tell where he was he was going to cry when he saw a really bright light Shigeki walked towards it. When Shigeki got there he saw some ore that was Light blue he picked it up it was so big yet so light he carried it home got his trusty dog to dig a hole for him Shigeki put the Ore in the dirt and hid it he promised him self when he could smith he woull come back to get it and make te best sword in the history of sword

Making the sword
Shigeki was now 17 and a very good black smith almost the best in his village He had just made a very fine sword when he remembered the Perfect Ore he had left at home. Shigeki ripped of His blacksmith clothes and zipped all the way home he dug up the hole with his bare hands pulled out the Ore then ran back to the shop using body flicker twice to not been seen. As soon as Shigeki got there he put the closed sign up and got to work

[1 week later] Shigeki had worked at the sword for 1 week nonstop his hands were red and his bags had bags that had bags Etc. But finally the sword was done such a perfect sword Shigeki had never seen he spent another day polishing it and another two days to make a obsidian Scabbard with the blood kanji on it. Shigeki was done he swung it around it was perfect Shigeki took a light swing on the anvil and it cut it easy.

Background Information:Birth Arc:

Tatsuya was born into a normal family his father was Jounin and his mother had quit being a ninja once she broke her ankle really bad and every since she never did heal. Tatsuya lived a nice life with a nice family and nice friends, But one day his father came home with a really big smile on his face.

"What daddy What is it?!?" Asked Tatsuya really excited because something important had to happen maybe his dad had gone up a rank.

"I got you enrolled into Academy for ninja's!" Answered Tatsuya's father. Tatsuya's father's name was Tomaro (T-moRO), Tomoro had signed up Tatsuya because he had been training him bit by bit and he thought that Tatsuya was ready even though it was a year to early Tatsuya was a skilled ninja that Tomaro knew was going to succeed in the ninja life. Even though he had not even started Ninja academy Tatsuya knew three jutsu from vigorous training. One of the jutsu was a clan jutsu and because of that Tomaro was proud of Tatsuya he would bring the clan honor and respect.

"When does Academy start father I want to go right now I will blow everyone away with my jutsu and strength!" Said Tatsuya going to academy was like getting lots of candy to Tatsuya.

"Well if you want it can be done tomorrow," Replied Tomaro. Shigeki was so excited all he did was answer with a jump and he ran off to tell all of his friends. The very next day he started Academy.

Academy Arc:

Tatsuya was a brilliant kid being from the Nara and he always proved people wrong especially the rich ones, So behind Tatsuya's back they were planning to beat him up. That day was also the day of the exams to become a genin Tatsuya was very nervous because he still hadn't gotten the kawarmi jutsu down. Just as he had thought he messed up on the Kawarmi he could see the rich children snickering behind his back they were very happy that he had failed. But they were still going to team up and beat him up.

Tatsuya was walking back home it was night time he hadn't gone home because he was afraid his parents would get mad that he had failed the exam and that he was stupid. While Tatsuya was still deep in thought the Rich children{4 of em'} were still stalking behind Tatsuya ready to attack at the right moment. Just as they were going to attack one of them stepped on a plastic cup making a loud 'CRACK' noise, As soon as Tatsuya heard this he whipped his head around his heart stopped for a moment thinking it might be a assassin. But lucky for Tatsuya it wasn't just four kids that were in Tatsuya's class but wait they were the ones who hated him "Ah the four just-cuz-my-dad-has-alot-of-money-we-are-cool-people-and-better-then-you. How is it going Buddies!" Mocked Tatsuya while getting a smug smile on his face.

All of the rich kids got really mad at him, One the leader even pulled out a kunai. "Yo my good friends Ingoshi watcha doin with that kunai hasn't you mother ever told you not to run with sharp objects!" Mocked Tatsuya yet. That was not a smart thing to say on Tatsuya's watch because this set off Ingoshi he threw the kunai and even before he knew what he was doing he had already made the necessary hand seals for a kawarmi and as soon as the kunai hit him he had tuned into a log. Tatsuya pulled out a kunai of his own and ran behind Ingoshi and put a kunai to his throat.

All of a sudden the was a loud clapping and Tatsuya heard a mans voice that sounded very familiar and it said "Congrats Tatsuya you are now a genin!" Said a man coming out of the darkness Tatsuya Identified him as his academy teacher his teacher also had a headband in his hands "Tatsuya I knew that these boy's were going to try to beat you up because I had over-heard them planning it and I thought of this as a second chance for you and my prediction came true GENIN!" Smiled Yomu very broadly but then his face became very dark and serious "And as for you four you are being demoted back to Academy student." Yomu said this plainly without and feelings in his voice.

Genin Arc:

Tatsuya had passed his academy along with his best friend Sakro and they luckily got put in the same team they got a really nice teacher but he was very strong and strict about training but it was also fun and he didn't only train them phsycally but mentally too so they had become the strongest genin team of their year. They got a mission to pick weeds Tatsuya was sad he wanted extreme he wanted adrenaline. But when his sensei found this out he chuckled out

"Ahahaha well that isn't going to be happing for a long time if you don't get much better and do easier missions like these!" That really pumped Tatsuya up "Ok guys lets get going!" When they reached the weed field Tatsuya sensed something like a big chakra and sensed it would be more fun then he thought when they started picking weed a silver flash flew by Tatsuya's face. The next thing he felt was a warm liquid pouring down his nose blood was his first thought he quickly shouted "Duck there is another ninja here to attack us!" everybody ducked except his sensei who did some handsigns which released a fireball which made quick work of the ninja.

When they got back Tatsuya's sensei said that they would all be learning new jutsu today and they did Tatsuya learned most of his fire jutsu then. His sensei asked to see him and Sakro they went into a corner and he learned that they were both going to the chunin exam selection's. That cleared up why he was making them train so hard today Tatsuya thought

Tatsuya and Sakro passed the test easily as they were very smart so they had spent the rest of the time making a battle plan and the plan was Sakro would try to get attacked but that would only be a clone and Tatsuya would use a fire ball after Sakro had thrown two kunai to give a fake position away.

The plan went almost exactly how they wanted it but Sakros kunais didn't give the enemy a fake position so it ended up in close to close battle. Tatsuya had to use another fireball make a lot of clones which left Shigeki with almost no chakra left and also meant they were in danger but they both did became Chunin but barley.

Chunin Arc:

Tatsuya was really happy that he had become a Chunin he went home and celebrated with his family his dad was really happy Tatsuya told his father that he was going to have some competition now that he was one rank below him.

When Tatsuya found out his next mission was a B rank and with Sakro he was way to happy maybe even a little to much. He was trying to get there so fast that he used body flicker jutsu which he had learned after his last serious mission when he got there he walked in went into the mission room and their was Sakro a jounin and two other ninja who Tatsuya couldn't identify. Tatsuya hated waiting so he said "C'mon hurry up and tell us our mission!" The hokage didn't get mad he just replied "Ok i will well you must go into the land of sound infiltrate their defenses and find out what they are planning oh and i forgot to add if you complete this mission you will all be a permanents squad doing A and B missions," . Tatsuya's eyes lit up yes he thought I will be reunited with Sakro.

As soon as they got to the sound village they encountered 4 Jounin "Oh s*** already O.k V formation! " Said their Jounin leader they quickly got in their positions their leader threw two shuriken Tatsuya and Sakro made some kage bushins which transformed into kunai but secretly Tatsuya and Sakro were made into kunai to and clones took their places. the Jounin easily dodged so Sakro and Tatsuya untransformed threw a kunai into the back of the Jounins heads but Sakros just disappeared there was a nice clean shunk a shout of pain and a thud all at the same moment beside Tatsuya. When Tatsuya looked beside him there lay Sakro with a sword right through his heart "S-sakro NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Tatsuya out the corner of Tatsuya could see the Hokage but he didn't care he went on a killing Frenzy pulling out his Katana Tatsuya did flips parries dodges everything but when he was up against the last Jounin he was gonna kill Tatsuya with a wing to the head but then the Hokage intertwined "Sorry Hokage-sama I have failed you," Whispered Tatsuya because he was about to go unconscious.

her reply was "No you haven't you are our newest Jounin! Congrats!" With that said she flicked her hand to the right and the man fell helplessly to the ground dead. Tatsuya's vision went black and stayed like that. When Tatsuya opened his eyes there was a nurse standing by him al he could remember was that he was a jounin now the nurse said interrupting Tatsuya's deep thoughts "Come let me take you to Sakro's funeral.

Once everything was over Tatsuya's family had a party for him becoming a Jounin it wasn't a party it was but a gathering of family and Tatsuya getting presents because nobody could party when they were all sad about Sakro.

Becoming a Missing Ninja Arc:

7 months later Shigeki had learned the Katon element because Sakro used to use it so in remembrance he learned it. "Shigeki-san Shigeki-san the Hokage has to have a very Important talk with you!"

"Ah not again wonder what it is this time probably two genin need some lessons B-ooooorrriiinnng," Shigeki ran off full speed wanting to get it over quickly. When he arrived he didn't even need to talk to the lady that set up talks with the Hokage because he had been here so much. "Yeah Hokage-sama you need something from me." Sighed Shigeki

"Why yes there is oh and you might like it this time It's a S-ranked mission and with a chance of you becoming a elite Jounin!" Said the Hokage with no expression on her face

"You don't seem to happy about that well the I'm off bye" By the time the words were out of his mouth he was already flying out through the window Shigeki set off to work as soon as e got there getting through defenses knocking ninja out finally he got to the Kazekage. "the Hokage has a letter for you" Shigeki handed Him the letter and left he now knew why it was a S-ranked mission the villages were enemies.

When Shigeki got to the village he was very mad at what he saw when he got to the village a Citizen was being tortured by a ninja but did anybody do anything no Shigeki screamed "WHAT THE FU**** HELL!!!!!!!" Shigeki told them to help but they did nothing Shigeki killed the Ninja and because he did that the other Ninja attacked him so he had to run with the man. When they were almost At kiri Shigeki Let the man go the rest on his own Shigeki sat down and started thinking wow I'm a S-Ranked missing ninja.

Joining Akatsuki Arc:

flaminskull

PostSubject: Re: Shigeki Nara {W.I.P}   Shigeki Nara {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 am

Jutsus: (Use the the following template)

Basic jutsu

Spoiler:

Suiton Jutsu~Water Jutsu

Spoiler:

Katon Jutsu~Fire jutsu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
flaminskull

flaminskull

PostSubject: Re: Shigeki Nara {W.I.P}   Shigeki Nara {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 am

Nara clan Jutsu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shigeki Nara {W.I.P}   Shigeki Nara {W.I.P} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shigeki Nara {W.I.P}
Page 1 of 1