Naruto Powerline RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Powerline RPG

...Attack the Villages as a Rogue or as the Akatsuki, or defend it as a Village Ninja. Take place in the Chuunin Exams, or teach the Genin coming up...Which will you choose? ...it's your choice...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuchi no Bunshin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airon Yuigon

Airon Yuigon

Tsuchi no Bunshin Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchi no Bunshin   Tsuchi no Bunshin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Name: Earth Style: Earth Clone Jutsu

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Earth

Description: A technique used to make clones out of mud and earth from the ground. This clones would have a warlike personality and can explode themselves or when they disperse, they revert back to multiple small rocks.
Like other Doton techniques, they're instantly crushed when connected with Raiton ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Mizukage
Mizukage
Pendo

Tsuchi no Bunshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi no Bunshin   Tsuchi no Bunshin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Can they use jutsus?
Back to top Go down
Airon Yuigon

Airon Yuigon

Tsuchi no Bunshin Empty
PostSubject: ..................   Tsuchi no Bunshin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Earth Clones..? Hmm, well although they're inferior to Kage Bunshin, so I'd say they can, but course only Doton jutsu (E-A) And it's added that the level of jutsu they can use depends on how much chakra is infused.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Mizukage
Mizukage
Pendo

Tsuchi no Bunshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi no Bunshin   Tsuchi no Bunshin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Clones are naturally infused with chakra equal to the conjurer, meaning making one splits your chakra evenly between the two. Are they stronger than shadow clones? Meaning, can they take more abuse?
Back to top Go down
Airon Yuigon

Airon Yuigon

Tsuchi no Bunshin Empty
PostSubject: .................   Tsuchi no Bunshin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 pm

no no, absolutely not, thy're inferior to Shadow Clones as they have limited range and a lower expierience than the orginal, but should it be said that they can contain the same amount of damage Kage Bunshin can..?
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Mizukage
Mizukage
Pendo

Tsuchi no Bunshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi no Bunshin   Tsuchi no Bunshin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Sure. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsuchi no Bunshin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchi no Bunshin   Tsuchi no Bunshin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuchi no Bunshin
Page 1 of 1