Naruto Powerline RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Powerline RPG

...Attack the Villages as a Rogue or as the Akatsuki, or defend it as a Village Ninja. Take place in the Chuunin Exams, or teach the Genin coming up...Which will you choose? ...it's your choice...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bobo Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobo

Bobo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Bobo Uchiha   Bobo Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 pm

General Information:
Name: Bobo Uchiha

Nickname/Alias:

Looks: Long hair, nearly shoulder length, hair black and spiky a bit but goes down sometimes.
Has blue eyes and can turn them green, one of them is a darker blue then the other.
Personality: Smart, funny, but very easily offended, can fight when he wants to.
But will only fight when he is tempted to fight, he is outgoing and wants peace. And he will kill and fight for it.
Clan Information

Clan Name: None
Kekkei Genkai: None
Clan Symbol: None

Clan History: None

Rank Information:
Village: Konha
Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu
Main: Genjutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu

Elemental Type: Fire and Water
Main: Fire
Sub: Water

Special Characteristics:

Items/Weapons:
Name: (Name of weapon or item)
Appearence: (A pic or brief description of the object)
Special Abilities: (What abilities does this have? It can be none)
Origin: (Where does this weapon come from? Why does your char have it?)

Jutsus: (Use the the following template)

Name: Katon. Fire Ball No Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Creates fire beams using the Tiger hand sign.

Name: Cancel
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: Cancels Genjutsu

Name:Shadow Clone
Description: Creates a Shadow Clone.

Name: Sub Jutsu
Description: Replaces user with something.

Name: Transformation Jutsu
Description: Transforms User into a object and or person.
Background Information: History: When he was a boy, his parents once brought him to the local lake they went to the car to get the picnic they were going to have before his parents were distracted trying to fight some highly ranked ninja, the 5 year old Bobo looked non worried. He was 5 after all.
While his parents were standing there, his father was knocked out and his mother was fighting by herself, the other that defeated his father went to Bobo and took the boy, Bobo not wanting to be held by anyone but his parents or a family member bit the ninja's finger off, like it actually came off, making him bleed and before he could get a kunai to finish him off, his mother had defeated them both. Even at his age, he still has the tooth that bit the man.
For some reason, when he bites something with that tooth, the thing he bit breaks, whether its human skin or metal. The only thing that he bit that didn't break was a Kunai.

RP Sample:
"Don't go anywhere, Bobo, we are just going to be gone for a few minutes," his father said, cheerfully, as he patted the child on the head. Bobo started giggling as a sign of knowing and his parents smiled, when they went to the car to get the items, two men came, both of them had cloaks on and there faces were hidden. They looked angry.
"Kill the two, and the child we can put in the market," the man smiled as he tried to kill my Father who blocked with his hand, countering by shooting a kunai at one of them who dodged, before killing my dad in the stomach.
"Katon, Immortal Fire!" my father shouted bursting one of them who came back using Doton [Earth] mud shield that protected him, before coming out and his Doton was much to strong for my father, who had been knocked out and the car had been destroyed.
My mother was still fighting and probably winning as the other man looked a bit tired, the man walked over to me, and he said "My, my, what a pretty boy," he said, happily picking me up "Bad man." I said, now looking worried, even though I was five years old at the time, I remember this event quite, well. I jabbed my tooth into the mans finger, his finger coming off quickly. My mother had won the fight, and hit the man with a kunai probably killing him before he could finish me off.

[This is my RP example from another site.]

"I have something your going to love," his Uncle said, taking something from his pocket, it was a slit sword, very short but very sharp looking, there was a note attached to it that said 'Bobo' Bobo being five years old, took the sword and start moving around, wondering what it would do. He thought as a toy it would fly or talk or something, like his parents had bought him many toys that did various different things. But this was plain. His Uncle went home, leaving Bobo to figure out what the Kunai could do.
A few weeks later. His Uncle came back. "Did you figure it out?" his Uncle said. Bobo nodded, not understanding what his Uncle said "Really?" Bobo shook his head this time, "Did you figure it out or not?" his Uncle said, a bit annoyed now.
Bobo walked over and his Uncle took the Kunai, Bobo looked in interest, his Uncle threw it with sheer class as it went flying to a threw and hit it, making a mark, that Bobo would find 'hurtful' Bobo walked over to the tree and jumped, but the kunai was far to high.
His Uncle walked over and took it before giving it to Bobo, knowing what it does, but not knowing how to control it, he threw it with force and it flew past the cat and broke off one of the metal hinges on the door.
His Uncle took the Kunai and looked. It was broken for sure. Bobo asked for the Kunai, knowing it wasn't dangerous anymore or so he thought he gave it back to Bobo who took it before throwing it again, it made a mark on the tree before flying back to him, Bobo not knowing that it would hit him, perhaps killing him, his Uncle took it in his hand before it stab Bobo and looked, he declared that it was a amazing, a bit stronger then a normal Kunai.
His Uncle said he wanted to take it to his next A ranked mission and Bobo agreed, not knowing what he actually agreed to his Uncle took it and Bobo spent a few days searching for the Kunai, he didn't know his uncle had taken it. While walking with his parents in a shop, he saw a couple of Ninja, they were talking to his parents so, he was able to walk away and found a small poster. It said a Ninja's name and it said 'Wanted for murder of' Bobo couldn't read his or the murders name properly but he knew it was his Uncle's name, he had signed his Kunai and it had the same name on it.
Not knowing what really happened, he walked over to his parents. The Ninja had walked away, holding some sort of black card, his parents looked a bit emotionless, but he asked them to come with him, and they did, he showed them a picture and they looked. They had promised Bobo that they would go a stall but they returned him home and his Aunt, who was not a Ninja took care of him, while his parents went.
His Aunt told him it was that they were going to 'avenge' his Uncle's death as after seeing the poster, they knew who they were hunting for.

Last edited by Bobo on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated RP sample. Plus changed Ranks, etc)
Back to top Go down
Kirashi
Rotuo Leader
Rotuo Leader
Kirashi

Bobo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo Uchiha   Bobo Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Denied.

1. You must ask before getting a rank higher than Genin.
2. You must ask before joining Uchiha.
3. If you got approved to join it, you need to add more to the KKG, history, stages of development, Clan jutsus, etc. Also, add weapons. If you don't, you can't say: he threw a kunai, etc, because you can't.
4. Add 2 more paragraphs to looks and 1 more to personality. And add history!
Back to top Go down
Bobo

Bobo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo Uchiha   Bobo Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Has been updated.
Back to top Go down
Sith
ANBU
ANBU
Sith

Bobo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo Uchiha   Bobo Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 pm

You need more academy based jutsus, Wall walking, replacement,etc...
For a genin you're kinda old,
Back to top Go down
Kirashi
Rotuo Leader
Rotuo Leader
Kirashi

Bobo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo Uchiha   Bobo Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Again, add more jutsus and do as the staff requests or this is going in the basket.
Back to top Go down
Natukei
Admin
Natukei

Bobo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo Uchiha   Bobo Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am

Sith wrote:
You need more academy based jutsus, Wall walking, replacement,etc...
For a genin you're kinda old,

A 12 year old genin isn't old. Remember, Naruto was 13.
Back to top Go down
https://narutopwrline.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Bobo Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo Uchiha   Bobo Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobo Uchiha
Page 1 of 1